Citric Acid Powder (Anhydrous) BP/USP
A high grade of Citric Acid powder which is a fine crystaline 30-100 mesh
Citric Acid is a naturally occurring organic acid which is an odourless
white crystalline powder with a very acidic taste. It has natural
preservative properties and is used in soft drinks, cleaning agents,
bathing products and lots more applications.
Commonly used applications of our product include:
- Stabilising colours, tastes, flavours and vitamins
- Buffering PH levels
- Acting as a preservative to many foods and drinks
- Providing solubility in many products
- Chelating metals (forms molecules with metal ions, making them inactive to avoid reaction with other elements)
- Acting as a non-corrosive DE-scalier in many applications
- Our citric acid can be used as a DE-scalier of hard water and is also commonly used in bathing products and in other cosmetic and cleaning applications. Our citric acid is food grade quality and is a fine crystal powder. This is high grade and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 0.00kg