Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content and materials included on this site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Tradeingredients.com makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Tradeingredients.com reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice.
Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) will not be liable to any person for any loss, harm, death or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information or products contained on this website. All product descriptions and/or any advice given either on the telephone or via email should only be used as a guide and further guidance should be sought if you are intending to use any of the products purchased from this web site to manufacture any product. We accept no liability nor responsibility for the claims of the manufacturers of any products that we supply. All of the products we supply are for legal use only and are NOT to be used to manufacture any illegal products or illegal drugs. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that any goods we ship overseas are legal in there country. We can not and will not offer guidance on how to use any of our products, whether it be for personal use or to manufacture a product.
Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) has the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases.
The liability of Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) and the user's remedy for any defective product(s) supplied under these Terms shall be a replacement or refund by Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) of the defective product(s). You may cancel your contract with Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) for the products you order at any time up to the end of the 7th working day from the date you received the ordered products. You do not need to give Trade Ingredients (Metalpoint ltd) reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. To cancel your contract, you must notify our Customer Services team in writing or by. If you have received your products before you cancel your contract you must send the goods back to our contact address. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the products for delivery you must not unpack the products when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us. You will be responsible for the cost of returning all unwanted (non faulty) items back to us. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for insurance reasons. Any damage to items within your order must be reported in writing to our Customer Services team within 48 hours of when you received the ordered products. We will normally arrange for a courier to collect any damaged items at a time agreed with you. In certain circumstances we may ask you to return the items for which we will refund the postal charges by way of a credit voucher. Any issues with your order, with the exception of damage, must be reported in writing to our Customer Services team within 7 days for both and International orders from the date of receipt of the products. The amount of any refunds will have the cost of initial postage and package costs deducted. Please allow up to 14 days for the adjustment to be visible on your account.
Metalpoint limited T/A Tradeingredients.com shall not be liable for economic or financial loss or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising.
No exclusions of Metalpoint limited T/A Tradeingredients.com liability in these Terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Tradeingredients.com or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent misstatement.
- We accept no liability for any harm, death or damage caused by any of the goods or purchased from this website. All information published on this site is for guidance only and is not intended to treat any illness or medical condition. Customers must be age 18 or over to order from www.tradeingredients.com
- Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the buyer until the company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the goods; and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the company from the buyer on any account.
- Until ownership of the goods has passed to the buyer, the buyer shall:
- Hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as the company's bailee;
- Store the goods (at no cost to the company) separately from all other goods of the buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the company's property;
- Not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; and
- maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the company's behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the company. On request the buyer shall produce the policy of insurance to the company.
- The buyer may resell the goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
- Any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the buyer's business at full market value and the buyer shall hold such party of the sale proceeds as represents the amount owed by the buyer to the company on trust for the company and shall not mix the said proceeds with any other money or pay it into a bank account which is overdrawn and shall account to the company accordingly; and
- any such sale shall be a sale of the company's property on the buyer's own behalf and the buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
- The buyer's right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately in the event of any act or proceedings which involves the solvency of the buyer or if the buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
- The buyer grants the company, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the buyer's right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 days from the day after receipt of the goods or services ("Cooling Off Period").
If you do cancel a contract within the Cooling Off Period, then you must notify us by contacting us by e-mail or in writing to Trade Ingredients, Unit D Western Approach industrial Estate; You must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods are delivered back to us by you at your cost. If faulty we will will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you. We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
If you return any goods to us for any other reason (for example, if you think the goods are defective), we will examine the returned goods and, to the extent we find the goods to be defective, we will either repair or replace any defective goods or we will refund you the price of the defective goods in full (including any applicable delivery charges)
Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting by e- mail. Please contact us as soon as possible and preferably within 3 days of receiving your goods. If we find that a returned item is not defective, then you will be liable for all delivery costs incurred.
Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
We must receive cancelled orders back within fourteen (14) days from the date of order.
For hygine, health and safety all cancelled food & beverage ingredient products must be returned unopened and in re-saleable condition. Unless defective.
You agree to indemnify and hold Metalpoint limited T/A Tradeingredients.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This web site is controlled and operated by Metalpoint limited T/A Tradeingredients.com from its offices in England. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. No goods purchased from us are to be used for any illegal purposes. If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions DO NOT PURCAHSE FROM US.
All terms and conditions contained on this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this web site, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms or your use of this web site.
Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.