2.2kg PhD Pharma Whey Protein
PhD Nutrition Pharma Whey HT+ is a whey protein blend that provides nutrients needed to support muscle growth. This protein shake also contains amino acids. PhD Nutrition Pharma Whey HT+ is one of the most popular Whey proteins on the UK market today.
Pharma Whey HT+ is one of the nation’s favourite Whey Protein products, supplying a bio-engineered Whey Protein Complex that has made the product one of the industry leaders. Pharma Whey HT+ is a high protein dietary supplement that has been designed to help support the growth of lean muscle mass and muscle maintenance and is a “must have” sports nutrition product for all serious athletes.
Along with Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, Pharma Whey HT+ also contains Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, two premium forms of quality Whey Protein. Whey protein (Isolate, Hydrolysed and Concentrate) is a complete protein that contains all 20 amino acids and all nine essential amino acids (i.e. amino acids that must be obtained in the diet because the body cannot make them using other amino acids). Its protein digestibility corrected amino acid score is 1.14, as compared to 0.94 for beef protein, and its BV is 104, compared to 100 for eggs. Whey protein contains especially high concentrations of amino acids that are metabolized at high rates during exercise, most notably L-Glutamine and Leucine.
Many other so-called “premium” Whey protein products on the market will contain ingredients such as Hydrolysed L-Glutamine Peptides (derived from Wheat Protein) which, whilst being a solid and effective protein source, it does not belong in a premium quality Whey protein-only product. PhD Use Hydrolysed Wheat Protein in our Pharma Pro-3 and Pharma Blend 6HR products as both of these are “protein blends” and contain a variety of protein sources, stacked together to create a combined and positive effect on lean muscle growth and maintenance.
Pharma Whey HT+ is simple to mix (can be stirred to mix) and contains added Branched Chain Amino Acids and L-Glutamine. Pharma Whey HT+ uses only Whey Protein sources to ensure that each drink is delivered quickly into the hungry muscle cells awaiting replenishment and lean muscle growth. Combined with an even better, creamy taste, Pharma Whey HT+ truly stands as one of the most popular and widely used Whey Protein products in the UK.
Pharma Whey HT+ contains:
• Whey protein: A complete protein that contains all 20 amino acids and all nine essential amino acids (i.e. amino acids that must be obtained in the diet because the body cannot make them using other amino acids). Its protein digestibility corrected amino acid score is 1.14, as compared to 0.94 for beef protein, and its BV is 104, compared to 100 for eggs. whey protein contains especially high concentrations of amino acids that are metabolized at high rates during exercise, most notably L-glutamine and leucine.
• L-Glutamine and Branched Chain Amino acids
• Naturally occurring Whey Protein fractions such as lactoferrin and immunoglobulins.
• No other protein sources except Whey Protein (No Wheat or casein that are only suited to protein blends, such as Pharma Blend 6HR and Pharma Pro-3)
• Three varieties of premium Whey Protein (Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysed Whey Isolate for the ideal Whey Protein complex.
Pharma Whey HT+ is ideal for
• Body builders and Strength athletes
• Team sports participants
• Fighters and Mixed martial artists
• All athletes seeking lean muscle growth
• Premium Whey Protein Complex with 37g of protein per super serving
• Added L-Glutamine and Branched Chain amino acids
• Random, independently approved batch testing to ensure your safety.
• All flavours suitable for Vegetarians.
• No Acesulfame K or Aspartame used as sweeteners, only Sucralose
Read product label before use.
For optimum results use 2-4 servings of Pharma-Whey HT+ daily. Ideally, use 1 serving upon waking, 1 serving 60-90 minutes prior to intense exercise, followed by 1-2 servings immediately upon completion of intense exercise.
HOW TO MIX:
1 serving 1 scoop (approximately 25g) mixed with 200ml water or milk.
1 Super Serving = 2 scoops (approximately 50g) mixed with 400ml water or milk.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake and store out of reach of children.
Per 100g / Per 25g serving / Per 50g serving:
Energy: 1660kj/392kcal // 415kj/98kcal // 830kj/196kcal
Protein: 74.5g / 18.625g / 37.25g
Carbohydrate: 10.1g / 2.525g / 5.05g
Of which sugars: 3.8g / 0.95g / 1.9g
Fat: 4.2g / 1.05g / 2.1g
Of which saturates: 1.6g / 0.4g / 0.8g
Dietary Fibre: 2.8g / 0.7g / 1.4g
Sodium: 221mg / 55.25mg / 110.5mg
Salt equivalent: 0.6g / 0.15g / 0.3g
Amino Acid profile (g) of Pharma Whey HT+, per 25g serving:
L-Alanine (mg): 901
L-Arginine (mg): 397
Aspartic Acid (mg): 1964
Csyteine (mg): 409
L-Glutamic acid/L-Glutamine (mg): 3443
Glycine (mg): 269
Histidine* (mg): 315
IsoLeucine* (BCAA) (mg): 1206
Leucine* (BCAA) (mg): 2043
Lysine* (mg): 1706
Methionine* (mg): 398
Phenylalanine* (mg): 567
Proline (mg): 1063
Serine (mg): 849
Threonine* (mg): 1201
Tryptophan* (mg): 254
Tyrosine (mg): 480
Valine* (BCAA) (mg): 1119
*Essential Amino Acid
Added Amino Acids per 25g serving
Peptide bonded L-glutamine (mg): 1000
BCAA'S (mg): 230
Total BCAA'S per 25g serving
BCAA'S (mg): 4368
Please note that amount per serving is a guide only. Nutritional breakdown for individual products may vary slightly.
Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier: Soya lecithin), Reduced-Fat Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Amino Acid Blend (L-Glutamine, Leucine, iso-Leucine,Valine), Thickeners (Xanthan gum, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Sweetener (Sucralose), Digezyme® – (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase), Bacillus Coagulans.
Please note that ingredients listing is a guide only. Ingredients in individual products may vary slightly.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May also contain traces of gluten, peanuts, eggs, nuts.